Say hello to 'Kenya' our Brazilian curly lace front wig. She has a natural lustre and 150 density. She can be parted anyway you please as the lace front is 13x4. She can also be worn both glueless or with glue.
All our wigs come with comb attachments and elastic band adjustable straps.
This hair can be bleached, dyed and high levels of heat can be applied.
To maintain the longevity, softness and radiancy of your wig, look after it as if it were your own!
Styling your Tresses:
The great thing about these curls is that they function just like natural curly hair!
You could either :
1.Just lightly spritz your hair with water and apply a dime sized or generous amount of conditioner (depending on how defined you want your curls) to your hair using the raking and scrunching method!
2. Soak your hair with water and apply a very generous amount of conditioner throughout the tips to the roots of the hair to reduce volume and create very defined curls!
How to keep your Tresses looking Trendy (should be done every 1- 2 weeks):
1. Gently Wash with a sulphate free shampoo
2. Apply a generous amount of a non oil based conditioner, and gently detangle with a wide tooth comb whilst still wet
3. Rinse out conditioner
4. Re- apply and distribute two dime sized amounts of conditioner to maintain radiancy and softness
5. Leave to air dry, hood-dry or blow-dry!
USEFUL TIP: To maintain the radiancy and softness of your Tresses, deep condition ever couple of weeks . To do this, after washing,leave your hair drenched in conditioner for 30 minutes - 1 hour, then rinse and style as normal! This way your hair can soak up moisture thus preventing brittleness, dryness and dullness!